C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Run #123

This was a great run! I listened to the NPR comedy news quiz show "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" thinking maybe that would help me relax. I definitely felt better today in both my ankles and my calves. I went a smidge slower, which helped too.This new barefoot running form is feeling more and more natural.

I'm glad I have a plan for how far I'll go each day. Today I could have gone further, but by sticking to the plan hopefully I'll keep myself from pushing harder than I should. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Happy moments--Really it was just a pretty happy run overall. My feet felt good without too much friction. I am starting to incorporate some hills (not steep), and the second downhill today was fast and fun!

1.67 miles, 21:52 (12:31/mile)

No comments: