C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My interview on Get Fit Pod!

I've mentioned Skip Orem's Get Fit Pod podcast on this blog a few times. I've enjoyed running with some of the High Intensity Interval Training podcasts, and the informational podcasts that Skip does are great too!

Awhile back, Skip asked to interview me for Get Fit Pod! I was excited, and we had a great time chatting about running. This interview was done less than a week before I looked into barefoot running and decided to become a barefoot runner. So I don't talk about barefoot running at all in this interview; the concept of "ditching the shoes" wasn't even on my radar at the time!

You can listen to the whole podcast by clicking the link below, or by searching for "Get Fit Pod" on iTunes. It's Episode 150. Part 1 of my interview starts about 9 minutes into the episode, and part 2 starts about 22 minutes into the episode.

Get Fit Pod Episode 150 (Just click the link, then the Play arrow.)

No comments: