C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Run #179

Didn't have a ton of energy, but I didn't have ANY painful problem areas! Woo hoo! I think the improved form and looser muscles are making a difference. It feels good to feel good. :)

It was chilly today--I wore pants and a jacket! Vibrams still doing well. I wore them with my new Ininji toesocks today--definitely toasty warm. I think that sore spot on my foot is almost gone and I'll be able to do more barefoot runs (on days that are warm enough) soon.

It's interesting to me that my pace was a full minute per mile slower than it was at the race Sunday. I was still stiff from pushing so hard on that race, and I was tired today. I wanted this to be an easy recovery run. But what encourages me is realizing that all these slow runs give me the fitness I need to push hard on a race if I want to!

3.98 miles, 44:17 (11:07/mile)

No comments: