C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Run #93

I didn't eat because I have to get some routine blood work this morning, and this was a morning I felt like I really NEEDED to eat. So my energy was off.

Also didn't care for the treadmill, but I did a program that had some incline in it, and I do feel like that's important for keeping my body in shape so outdoor running isn't a shock to me when I can get back to it. So I'll still use the treadmill some, but I think I preferred the boring indoor track, where I don't have to push a button to adjust my speed! I'm sure my next treadmill run will probably be better when I have a little food (fuel!) in my body.

I cut the run short at 2 miles; I felt like that's what my body was telling me to do.

2 miles in approx. 23 minutes (preceded by 10 minute track warm-up walk.)

No comments: