C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Run #246

Hooray, a medium-ish distance run! It's so nice to be able to do that again. I will say, this run just didn't feel great today. Humid, not enough energy, legs kinda achy for whatever reason. But my IT band did quite well. Tightened a bit but no pain at all. Some runs just aren't that easy, and that's okay.

I did a blog post on my main blog with an update on my barefoot running...well, really, my lack thereof. I've embraced minimalism at this point, and it seems to be the right place for me. The post explains more, and includes a call for all runners to hold hands under a rainbow, unified by drinking Coke. Or something like that.

4.72 miles, 51:42 (10:57/mile)

1 comment:

Jan Brown said...

Hooray indeed, Beth! Hope all continues to go well.