C. Beth.
C. Beth run.
C. Beth smile.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Run #38: 5K

I am so glad I got back out there today! After Wednesday's unmotivated short run/walk, I didn't run Saturday since I had to be somewhere at 7. So I ran today, on my 5K neighborhood route. It was a good run! I pushed myself but didn't feel awful.

Looking forward to seeing what my time was, I pushed the button on the stopwatch as I stopped running--and the stopwatch started. Yep, I'd failed to turn it on in the first place. So I'm figuring it was probably a pace of about six minutes a mile.

(I wish!)

Based on the time on the podcast I was listening to, I think my time was good, but I don't know if it was my best or not. We'll see how I do Tuesday. Hubby is changing his workout schedule, so I am too--it'll now be Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays or Sundays for runs, and Mondays I'll still do the boot camp.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

So cool that you are keeping up the program. Inspirational! I think I need to start my own C25K program. :)